HVAC Journeyman Technician
Compensation: $20-$26/hr. DOE
HVAC Journeyman Technician/HVAC Mechanic/Service Technician
Location: Pocatello, ID, USA
Company Paid Benefits: Work Vehicle, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Retirement, Phone
Employment Type: Full Time
SIGNING BONUS: Company will pay up to a $500.00 signing bonus to qualified applicants following the 1st 30 days of employment with the company.
Primary Job Function: To provide repairs, maintenance, & replacements on a wide variety of building equipment and systems according to established company standards, while at the same time providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Pacific Northwest established HVAC Service Company is looking for an experienced, dependable & hard working HVAC Journeyman Technician. This position is a full time and long term employment opportunity for well qualified applicants. Requirements include a great attitude!, a current Universal CFC Certification, a minimum of 2-4 years of commercial HVAC experience, the ability to manage work orders AND the ability and desire to learn and grow in this industry. Potential duties involve the repair, maintenance & replacement of various HVAC, electrical and other building equipment. ALL applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test for security clearance. Candidates must possess appropriate industry licenses, certifications and hands-on experience. TSS offers excellent pay & benefits to successful & qualified candidates - if you qualify and are interested in this position, please send the most recent copy of your resume.
* Verify US Citizenship
* Be able to lift at least 25-50lbs frequently and up to 75-100lbs occasionally
* Be willing to attend training classes
* Possess appropriate Industry Certifications & Licenses
* Possess Commercial HVAC/or HVAC Experience & Education
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Possess current computer skills
• Location: Pocatello, ID
• Compensation: $20-26/hr. DOE
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.