BUILDING ENGINEER/HVAC MECHANIC
Compensation: $31-34.57/hr. DOE
Building Engineer/HVAC Mechanic/Maintenance Technician
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Company Paid Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Retirement, iPhone/iPad
Employment Type: Full Time
Primary Job Function: To provide repairs, maintenance, supervision & reports using all trades (HVAC, electrical & plumbing) on a wide variety of building equipment and systems according to established company standards, while at the same time providing the customer with a high quality experience.
National established Facilities Maintenance Company is looking for an experienced, dependable & hard working Building Engineer. This position is a full time and long term employment opportunity for well qualified applicants. Requirements include a great attitude!, a current Universal CFC Certification, a minimum of 5-7 years of building maintenance and/or commercial HVAC experience, the ability to manage work orders AND the ability and desire to learn and grow in this industry. Potential duties involve the repair, maintenance & replacement of various HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other building equipment; entering work orders into a computer system; completing various training classes. ALL applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test for security clearance. Candidates must possess appropriate industry licenses, certifications and hands-on experience. TSS offers excellent pay & benefits to successful & qualified candidates - if you qualify and are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most current resume.
* Verify US Citizenship
* Be able to lift at least 25-50lbs frequently and up to 75-100lbs occasionally
* Be willing to attend training classes
* Possess appropriate Industry Certifications & Licenses
* Possess Building Maintenance and/or HVAC Experience & Education
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Possess current computer skills
• Location: Seattle, Washington
• Compensation: $31.00 - $34.00/hr. DOE
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.