HVAC Installation Technician (Boise, ID)
Compensation: $18-22/hr. DOE
HVAC Installation Technician
Location: Boise, ID, USA
Company Paid Benefits: Work Vehicle, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Retirement, Phone
Employment Type: Full Time
SIGNING BONUS: Company will pay up to a $500.00 signing bonus to qualified applicants following the 1st 90 days of employment with the company.
Primary Job Function: To install replacement heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment in both commercial and residential settings while providing the highest level of quality, upholding all local building codes, and providing top notch customer service.
Local and established Boise, Idaho HVAC Company is looking for an experienced, dependable & hard working HVAC Installation Technician for our residential and commercial HVAC business. This position is a long term and full time employment opportunity for well qualified applicants. Requirements include a Great Attitude, a current Universal CFC Certification, at least 5-7 years of HVAC Installation experience, the ability to read schematics AND the ability and desire to learn and grow in this industry. Potential duties may include but are not limited to, installing replacement HVAC equipment, performing routine maintenance on hvac equipment, light service work, installing indoor air quality products, attending onsite/offsite training, and completing all paperwork fully and accurately. ALL applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test for security clearance. Candidates must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving history along with appropriate industry licenses & certifications. TSS offers excellent pay & benefits to successful & qualified candidates - if you qualify and are interested in this position, please send the most recent copy or your resume.
Requirements - Candidates must:
* Be able to lift at least 25-50lbs frequently and up to 75-100lbs occasionally
* Be willing to attend training classes
* Some travel is required
* Possess appropriate Industry Certifications & Licenses
* Possess significant residential heating & cooling experience & education
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Possess a clean driving record
* Possess current computer skills
• Location: Treasure Valley, Idaho Metropolitan area
• Compensation: $18-22.00/hr. DOE plus
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers