Location: Greater Portland Metro Area, USA
Pay Rate: $19-$21/hr. DOE
Company Paid Benefits: Health Insurance, Sick Pay, Vacation, Holidays (11), Matching IRA, Smartphone, Uniforms
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: varies from early morning (6:00am-8:00am) to afternoon (3:00pm to 5:00pm)
Primary Job Function: To provide repairs and maintenance using all trades (HVAC, electrical & plumbing) on a wide variety of building equipment and systems according to established company standards, while at the same time providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Local and established Portland Facilities Maintenance Company is looking for experienced, dependable & hard working General Maintenance Workers and Building Mechanics. This position is a long term full time employment opportunity for well qualified applicants. Requirements include a great attitude!, a current Universal CFC Certification, a minimum of 4-6 years of building maintenance and/or commercial HVAC experience, the ability to read schematics AND the ability and desire to learn and grow in this industry. Potential duties involve the repair, maintenance & replacement of various HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other building equipment; entering work orders into a computer system; completing various training classes. ALL applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test for security clearance. Candidates must possess a valid Washington driver's license with a clean driving history along with appropriate industry licenses & certifications. TSS offers excellent pay & benefits to successful & qualified candidates - if you qualify and are interested in this position, please email your resume, or you may fax your resume to 208-376-1395.
* Verify US Citizenship
* Be able to lift at least 25-50lbs frequently and up to 75-100lbs occasionally
* Be willing to attend training classes
* Possess appropriate Industry Certifications & Licenses
* Possess Building Maintenance and/or HVAC Experience & Education
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Possess current computer skills
• Location: Greater Portland Oregon area
• Compensation: $19-$21/hr. DOE
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers